Saturday, January 9, 2010

Easy Being Green

I have once again abandoned the white whale in favor of greener pastures. Literally.

It's a super bulky, sweater in a green so lime my eyes are watering in relief. It's also super big and super stretchy, so i'm pretty sure it will fit when assembled, (in contrast to some others I have known.) It's in for some blocking this afternoon and assembly tomorrow, I hope.

We are still enjoying our winter wonderland here in Northeast Ohio, but the sun is shining on us today and making all that white snow sparkle. I may be forced to break out the skis this afternoon, but having been out to the store before lunch, I'm aware that it's an elaborate fake out, and that the wind chill is still enough to freeze your ear tips between the house and the car. Stay warm wherever you are.

No comments: