Monday, January 4, 2010

As I Do Not Mean To Go On

Every New Year I resist the urge to disappoint myself with failed resolutions, and I felt the same this year. I do always try to start the year as I mean to go on with it. (Is that the same as a resolution?) This year, however, we will avoid that at all costs, as every one of us (extended family included) went home from our new year's eve party with the stomach flu. Oh yes, we had us a merry new year. I was only back on my feet yesterday afternoon, but I am trying to pull it together since then. I have most of a sweater blocked and ready for construction, (my first of this sort, so wish me lots of luck. There is a reason I normally knit seamless things) and I would be much further along if not for a very persuasive three year old and a snowstorm.

Happy New Year.

No comments: