Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bleach, Vol. 1: The Death and the Strawberry Bleach, Vol. 1: The Death and the Strawberry by Tite Kubo


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This is my first foray into Manga. Once I caught on to how to read in the right direction, the story was something of a grabber. I have a feeling I could get addicted, and quite frustrated by this stuff. I have never liked books that make you wait for the next volume for a satisfying ending, and these stories don't ever seem to end. I could spend significant amounts of time fussing about when the conclusion will be published. Still, if you don't think too hard, and just get into the grand drama of the thing, and accept every bizarre twist and turn, it's kinda fun. I would welcome any opinions on what to read next in this particular area.


View all my reviews.

No comments: