Thursday, December 24, 2009

'tis the season

Christmas is tomorrow and my daughter is nearly desperate for presents. I have tried my best to remind her that Christmas is about giving, not getting presents, to the extent that she helped me buy and wrap nearly all the gifts for others that we purchased this year. The little trooper even survived a trip through Toys 'r us without begging or crying when nothing went into the cart for her. Pretty good for an almost four year old. So, in that same vein, I present ways to give this Christmas season:

Neck Warmers for Solders:

Information and pattern here.

Red Scarf Project:

Information here.

Knit for Kids:

Information and pattern here.

Knit for good. Knit for all. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Awww, Chrissy - you put me to shame. (makes promise to self to make two neckwarmers for soldiers before casting on next pair of socks for self)