Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Success....Mostly


I finished another baby surprise sweater, and this one came out almost perfect. There are a few loose stitches on the sleeve where my cast on was not as neat as it should have been, but overall, I'm pleased. The hat I made to go with it, however, I'm not as happy about. It's another Elizabeth Zimmerman, a pillbox hat, but each time I make it I play around with the brim a little, and this one didn't please me. I couldn't really decide what to do to fix it, so it went into the gift bag anyway. I finished the project with a real simple pair of garter stitch booties, and the new mommy seemed really pleased. I only have one more to make this month.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Awww! I love the wee teddy bear buttons! Those are seriously cute.

How're the socks coming? (She says with a wicked grin...)